Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

My Personal Gallery

I am born under this sign:
Libra is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac, all the others representing either humans or animals. Many modern astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped. There is a mellowness and sense of relaxation in the air as mankind enjoys the last of the summer sun and the fruits of his toil. Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.

Me, me, me and more of me......Can't get enough, huh?


a)Babae sa bubong., b)Parang Natutulog lang., c)up Close and Personal

The many Facets of....................Me...

"Demure effect naman..."

"Sadako.....hahaha....Spooky, parang mumu...."


"Smile lang...wag todo"


"Aist...the smile project..!"


-------------
-------------------
-------------
More of me....(angal ka? Blog ko to, ah...and kaya nga PERSONAL GALLERY ung section na to, noh! Personal...akin...akin....)

"The Smile Project"

Experimentation


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connect the Faces Project







------------------------------------------------------------------------



My masterprices.... (Feeling photographer)


I took the photo sa rooftop ng bahay namin....wala lang....
Breathtaking talaga ang beaty ng mother nature, noh! The formation of the clouds, the trees, the birds singing and soaring in the blue sky......everything! And it's been a long time since I saw a rainbow, very refreshing makakita ng isa so I readily captured it using my K700i cp(Plugging...tnx to Sony Ericcson...hahaha). Evrytime I see one, it's a simple reminder that God is good, so life is....laging may hope, kaya laging masaya!


----------------------------------------------------------------------



With two of my favorite people on earth : Julius and Jeaneth...my nephew and my niece....


Julius and Jeaneth at Storyland, SM Fairview
December 29, 2004




Me, Bevs and Khat
CVG Xmas Party



***************************************************************

Other website created by the janis
****************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home