Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Quotes...Inspirational

" I don't know when I began loving you, I guess I was already in the middle when I noticed it...It probably had been a long time ago... because I couldn't remember loving someone else since then...and I'm afraid it'd take forever before I'd love again, if ever I will" - janis. written at 12 : 05 PM, August 11, 2004. Can a person be really all this consuming?

" Looking back and looking forward, love was, is and continuous to be the hardest thing to understand or explain. Because love is reinvented, reengineered, recreated by two pleople at the same time. But as how to reach it's climax is unquestionable, whether it is one-sided or mutually shared. The most important thing is you are happy inspite of the pains and that while you're loving, you are being changed day by day towards being a better preson." - janis. written sometime in June, 2003. Love, such a crazy, sometimes lonely world...that could amazingly bring smiles despite the tears...joys despite the pains...courage despite the fears...

"I wish one day you'd miss me that no matter how hard you search for me, you won't find me. I wish one day you'd remember my face that no matter you wish to forget, it'd keep haunting you. I wish one day you'd love me that no matter how hard you ignore it, you would always feel the pain, then you'd be hurt, then you'd cry, then you'd long to be with me...only to realize i was gone and could love you no more!" - janis. written sometime in May 2003. I believed myself to be calm when I wrote this but I guess I wasn't...flames from the past kept haunting...torturing me as memories of a very special person kept coming back. I thought I had already given him up...I wish I had.

------------
------------
------------------------
------------------------
------------
------------

The following are just excerpts form the net or other reading materials:


I choose to love you in Silence...
For in silence I receive no rejection
Nor should I bother of what it is that prevents us from being together...
It's just that we can never be together.
I choose to love you in Loneliness...
For in loneliness no one owns you but I.
I choose to love you from a Distance...
For distance will shield us form pain.
Still, I Love You and I just can't help but do so.
I choose to kiss you in the wind...
For the wind is gentler than my lips.
I choose to hold you in my Dreams...
For in my dreams, you have no end.
Forever.
That is what you are to me.
In all honesty, I find it hard to believe that I will ever love somebody
the same way I loved you.
-------------
-------------
-------------
"When I lost you, I was the one who loved you most. But between us, you lost more.
Because one day I could love someone the way that I loved you but yoy'd never be loved
the way that I did!"
-------------
-------------
-------------
"You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someonoe who will take you now and love you forever...Don't waste time waiting for someone who will never really cared about how you would have felt. Open your heart again and give yourself the chance to find the one who would make loving worth the pain an dthe sacrifice. "
-------------
-------------
-------------
"When you love, there isn't a thing as loving a little, but loving all the way. Love may not ask you to give up your life, but it will require lots of sacrifices."
-------------
-------------
-------------
"If love is painful and joyless, it's time for you to let the love go and save youself. You will find another love but never another self."
-------------
-------------
-------------
"One should not love to fill in an empty space, but to have somebody to stay by his side as the missing piece in his life heals. But if you can't keep him in your arms, keep him in your heart."
-------------
-------------
-------------
"Keep on searching for someone you love but when you find that person, stop the search an dtake the risk. Remember that the world is a big place that when you love, you have to search the world again."
-------------
-------------
-------------
"The difficulty is not dying for love, but finding the love worth dying for."
-------------
-------------
-------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home