Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Goodbye AnoNiMhy...

What can I say? Last night was the last I'd be with this team --- I know you'd agree with me if I'd say it's very painful bec I've been with this team eversince I've been with Convergys --- and I know that it'd take forever before I'd be able to jive and enjoy being with my new team!!! Iba kasi talga ang AnoNiMhy --- I've met the truest and best people, friends, teammates and family here --- wala na yatag papantay sa team na'to sa puso ko... Sabi nga ni Anya "Not that I'm closing my doors to other team or people but it's just that I know I'd never love them the way I had this team..." How apt! How true!

Can't help but really cry when I was reading the Qcomm (that was a service messenger in Convergys), pano ba naman, everyone's too sad ad disheartened over the dispersal - everyon's reminiscing his first impression on this person, the thing he's learn from him, etc.... Nakakalungkot lang na we'd be starting our new lives with Convergys on Monday --- then with our respective teams.....Lemme quote some of the posted messages (courtesy of Chris..tnx dude!):



PHR_SGARALDE> at kay tl mhy: salamat, kasi kundi dahil sa 'yo di kami maghihiwahiwalay, at di rin namin malalaman kung gano namin kamahal ang isa't isa.....di namin marerealize na in our own little ways eh na-touch namin ang buhay ng isa't isa, na nagtuturingan na kaming magkakapamilya(sa iba ngamaaaring higit pa....uuuuy ), dahil sa 'yo naging matatag kami...sayang nga lang at wala ka na dito para ipagmalaki kami...pero salamat na rin.... - Aiyecka

PHR_JDEASIS> despite those times na minsan may topak tau pareho-pareho, keri lang.....hindi ko alam kung ano ung mas mami-miss ko..ung mga tao b or ung samahan? basta pareho lang.... --- janis

PHR_JVILLAMIL> seryoso.. natutuwa ako nakilala kokayo.. iba ang team nyo.. u really care for each other.. too bad kelangan ma-disperse.. - jameh

PHR_EDELACRUZ> sa konting panahon na pinagsamahn natin- konti lang talga yung panahon natin na spend moretime with each other but at least we managed to be foreach one of us...we started out as 5 members - nawalan na tayo ng TL pero andito pa din tayo - marami na ang nawala - may mga dumating...pero kahit anong mangyari tayo pa din ang team - definitely you people will remain my friends; family here at the office...i loveyou all kahit corny pakinggan...- ernest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home