Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Reverse Psychology

Your Woman
White Town

Just tell me what you've got to say to me
I've been waiting for so long to hear the truth
It comes as no surprise at all you see
So cut the crap and tell me that we're through

Now I know your heart, I know your mind
You don't even know you're being unkind
So much for all your highbrow Marxist ways
Just use me up and then you walk away
Boy you can't play me this way

Well I guess what you say is true
I could never be the right kind of girl for you
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman

When I saw my best friend yesterday
She said she never liked you from the start
Well me, I wish that I could claim the same
But you always knew you held my heart

And you're such a charming handsome man
Now I think I finally understand
Is it in your genes? I don't know
But I'll soon find out, that's for sure
Why did you play me this way?

Well I guess what you say is true
I could never be the right kind of girl for you
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman

Well I guess what they say is true
I could never spend my life with a man like you
I could never be your woman.


=====================================

Why do we always blame ourselves if something (ex: relationship) didn’t work out? I watched Moms show yesterday and I guess I was a bit moved by what Bianca Lapuz said regarding her separation with Vhong Navarro. She would ask herself why did it have to happen, quoting from here “Siguro hindi ako maasikaso, siguro hindi ko nagwa ung best ko…” and she wold add “Pero, marami din naman akong sinakripisyo --- nagti-teenstar den ako nun, I gave up my studies…” Sabi ko naman since verything has two sides, kapag hindi balance, talagang magka-crumble, but there are things not meant to be no matter how hard you try or how hard you push to make it happen.

But sometimes hindi naman healthy if we keep blaming ourselves for something that didn’t turn out the way we expect or want it to be. There are things that are already beyond our control, we could only do so much. We can’t chose love to stay if it’s no longer there. We can’t force love to happen if it’s not there at all.

Well naisip ko lang imbes na sisihin natin ung sarili natin at mag-wallow sa self-pity, i-reverse natin… Baka siya naman ‘yong may mali, baka siya naman ‘yong nag-kulang, baka siya naman ‘yong may problema. Stop thinking you weren’t good enough to be loved, not deserving enough. Think of it this way “Bait talaga ni Lord, ayaw niya akong mapariwara. Gusto niya may makilala akong mas okay, BETTER, MAS GUWAPO at MAS MAYAMAN!” hahaha… basta whatever happens it’ll be his loss, not yours….

At paulit ulit nating i-recite yung pinaka-mataray na mantra na naimbento ko (initially para kay Edmund, ngayon para na den kay Jo.Me)

“I wish one day you'd miss me that no matter how hard you search for me, you won't find me. I wish one day you'd remember my face that no matteryou wish to forget, it'd keep haunting you. I wish one day you'd love me that no matter how hard you ignore it, you would always feel the pain. Then you'd be hurt, then you'd cry, then you'd long to be with me, only to realize I was gone and could love you no more...”

As the song goes :

When I saw my best friend yesterday
She said she never liked you from the start
Well me, I wish that I could claim the same
But you always knew you held my heart
(Eto ‘yong dati mong drama)

Well I guess what they say is true
I could never spend my life with a man like you
I could never be your woman…
(addendum: I would never be your woman because I chose not to!)
(Dapat eto na ang drama natin ngayon)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]janistheprodigalhiker.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research presents that nearly 50% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Monday, March 22, 2010 3:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home