Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Can't get enough of my team...

Can't get enough of my team? yeah...i guess so...

You can't blame me, can you? I've been with this team for 14mos...and you gotta give it to them - they help me love myself more by loving other people, that to concern yourself about other people's welfare is really something...they make me realize that I definitely can smile despite the problems and unexpected happenings in life, they listen to all my rants and frustrations in life, they understand what i'm going thru (esp when I'm PMSing and haven't completed my 3-hours-a-day sleep), they walk llife with me and enjoy every single moment of it, they make life easier...most of all they've accepted and welcomed me (without questions) and loved and embraced me as I am (from head to toe)...Next to my family, they're my most treasured people from this time being...

We've been tru a lot...sabi nga ni Jameh --- iba daw ung team namin... TALAGA! We are unique, yes, we are in the sense that we really watch out for each other and mind you - we're willing to sacrifice a lot for the team..We go for what makes most of us happy...We enjoyed scrutinizing each other, make fun of a person in our circle just to get a good laugh...We never ran out of stories bec we all live colorful lives... Really we've been a lot...

Magkakasama kami sa lahat ng bahay - mula sa mababaw hanggang sa malalim..We could be very vicious and naughty but we SIMPLY LOVE EACH OTHER!!! I remembered we even cried during our last night together...Each and evryone of us nag-rant nun last friday (mar25), may umiiyak, may humahagulgol(si anya ba un?) because we'd no longer be a team ('though we might be seeing each other but then iba pa den kung magkakasama kau).. I would really miss team --- wala na kaming breakfast sa macau at something fishy sa eastwood after shift or maagang inuman sa whistlestop (or cafe agogo along emerald ave sa ortigas)sa shang, tapos magkakape sa starbucks...mami-miss ko ung intayan ng breaks bago bumaba ng building, lahat...lalo na ung kwentuhan at tawanan sa floor kahit may calls...

Mami-miss ku ung labasan ng sama ng loob sa mundo...takipan pag may atrsao ung isa pero mind you, ha, na-sermunan muna yun bago pagtakpan...mami-miss ku ung tawa ni rose (lalo n pag lasing); ung pathetic na issue ni anya sa coupledom; ung pagpunta namin ni khat sa ibank twing payday (kasi sira ung atm niya); ung pagsakay namin nina chris at giget ng bus bound to taytay; ung pandadaot ni she at ni ernest, sama no n den si lui; ung mga hirit ni mami militz sa qcomm; ung mga pagkain ni mami cielo; ung mga green jokes ni racky sa qcomm; walang kamatayang kapasawayan ni gelai; ung maingay n pagkocall ni claire; ung knives ni el (nakakatakot..may killer instincts pa nman!); ung effortless na pagpapatawa ni bevs and ung motherly concern ni cathy sa team... lahat lahat sa team na to!!!

We could be very mean and naughty pero mababait pa den kami...

pix below are taken sa Intramuros last Mar 25, nag-visita iglesia kami... we were able to visit only 5 churches : Binondo, Sta. Cruz, Malate, Manila Cathedral and San Agustin...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home