Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Poetry + chorvah

Broken Dreams
Tamra L. Noe

I love you more than life itself
But Im afraid to love
My love is like a fragile wings
Of atiny little dove.

I'm scared to get too close
I feel that I can't win
Yo'll love me for a little while
Then you'll set me free again.

I've lived so long in hopes and dreams
I don't know what to do
I don't think I can trust my heart For it belongs to you.

I know you'll only hurt me
Yet, I still keep running back
Between the paths of our hearts
There's worn and beaten track.

You've got my heart held on string
It's breaking it in two
Enough belongs to me --- to hurt
The rest belongs to you.

I know that somewhere in your ehart
There is a place for me
I just don't know how to find it
And there's no way to make you see.


I can only hope that someday
You'll wake up and you'll find
That while my heart belongs to yours
ours, too, belong to mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home