Janis...theProdigalhiker

This blog would pretty much serve as a window for you to sneak and privy into my personal life...Just like life, my mood also fickles...Minsan masaya, may times n malungkot pero okay lang that's life and I wouldn't have it any other way!... Hala, read on k na lang!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Random Thoughts on Love...on Life

************
I received this one from my friends...yup...it had been circulating the net since we've celebreated the Friendship week -- kudos to those who invented that FRIENDSHIP WEEK...! ;) --, from yahoo groups to chain emails and all...but can't help but be touched with the thought of actually hearing this (in real life) from your bf or friend...
Ang saya, di bah?
************

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, he said...no.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,....and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face
The boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home